Gasolinegate, a report produced by Farmers Union Enterprises (FUE) chronicles three decades of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) collusion with Big Oil—the industry they are responsible for regulating. Despite dozens of reputable and peer reviewed studies confirming that ultrafine toxic particulates from gasoline are one of the most serious public health threats, not enough has been done to utilize alternative fuels and make gasoline safe. This report lays outs the facts and calls on Congress and the EPA to do something about it. Read the full report here.
- Trick or Treat? Always A Trick with Big Oil
- Gasolinegate Gets Strike Three!
- South Dakota Farmers Union President’s Oped Featured in Des Moines Register
- Daschle, Sombke Call Pending SAFE Rule the Path to Higher Ethanol Volumes
- Clean Fuels Development Coalition Weighs In: Is EPA At War With The Ethanol Industry?