Gasolinegate, a report produced by Farmers Union Enterprises (FUE) chronicles three decades of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) collusion with Big Oil—the industry they are responsible for regulating. Despite dozens of reputable and peer reviewed studies confirming that ultrafine toxic particulates from gasoline are one of the most serious public health threats, not enough has been done to utilize alternative fuels and make gasoline safe. This report lays outs the facts and calls on Congress and the EPA to do something about it. Read the full report here.
- Reality EV: Let’s Not Overlook Biofuels.
- Ethanol Industry Leaders to Governor Noem: E30 Ready for Prime Time
- Biofuels International Magazine: Obstacles must be removed to aid the development of biofuels, September 2019.
- CFDC’s VanderGriend and Durante raise the Alarm: Houston, We have a Problem.
- Trick or Treat? Always A Trick with Big Oil