On Saturday, September 14, drone attacks in Saudi Arabia threatened oil production and disrupted markets throughout the World. The resulting news coverage further underscores why creating a higher-octane standard for gasoline is necessary to reduce our dependence on oil, make gasoline safer and therefore improve public health. Now more than ever, we need to demand the EPA stop colluding with Big Oil and make our gasoline safe!
- Trick or Treat? Always A Trick with Big Oil
- Gasolinegate Gets Strike Three!
- South Dakota Farmers Union President’s Oped Featured in Des Moines Register
- Daschle, Sombke Call Pending SAFE Rule the Path to Higher Ethanol Volumes
- Clean Fuels Development Coalition Weighs In: Is EPA At War With The Ethanol Industry?