On Saturday, September 14, drone attacks in Saudi Arabia threatened oil production and disrupted markets throughout the World. The resulting news coverage further underscores why creating a higher-octane standard for gasoline is necessary to reduce our dependence on oil, make gasoline safer and therefore improve public health. Now more than ever, we need to demand the EPA stop colluding with Big Oil and make our gasoline safe!
- Ethanol Industry Leaders to Governor Noem: E30 Ready for Prime Time
- Biofuels International Magazine: Obstacles must be removed to aid the development of biofuels, September 2019.
- CFDC’s VanderGriend and Durante raise the Alarm: Houston, We have a Problem.
- Trick or Treat? Always A Trick with Big Oil
- Gasolinegate Gets Strike Three!